2021 Alameda County Supervisorial Districts Child and Family Data for Action
Data profiles contain the following:
- Financial Reality for Alameda County Families. Income required to meet a family's basic needs, cost of child care, children experiencing homelessness, public benefits
- Our Work by District. Place-based investments, partnerships, community-driven programming
- District Demographics. Total district population, families in poverty, Strong Start Index Score relative to state and county, sites served by First 5 Alameda County contractors
- Quality Early Care and Education by District. Total sites, total children served, types of child care providers, Quality Counts ratings.
- Supervisor David Haubert
- Cities of Dublin and Livermore; most of the city of Fremont; a portion of the unincorporated community of Sunol; and most of the unincorporated area of the Livermore-Amador Valley.
- Supervisor Richard Valle, Board President
- Cities of Hayward, Newark and Union City; the northern portion of the city of Fremont; and a portion of the unincorporated community of Sunol
- Supervisor Dave Brown
- Cities of Alameda and San Leandro; a portion of the city of Oakland, including the Chinatown, San Antonio, Fruitvale and Melrose areas; the unincorporated communities of San Lorenzo and Hayward Acres; and a portion of the unincorporated community of Ashland
- Supervisor Nate Miley
- Cities of Pleasanton, including the adjacent unincorporated Castlewood and Happy Valley areas; the Lower Hills, South Hills and Elmhurst areas of Oakland; the unincorporated communities of Castro Valley, Cherryland, and Fairview; and most of the unincorporated community of Ashland
- Supervisor Keith Carson, Board Vice President
- Cities of Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville, Piedmont and a portion of Oakland including West Oakland, North Oakland, and the North Hills areas